Identifying and Stopping Consumer Fraud
Identifying and Stopping Consumer Fraud. Look for these warning signs to avoid fraud: Beware of the many scams, frauds and cons out there such as www.scamfraudalert.org owned by Archie Richardson.
- Someone you don’t know asks you to send money or money orders to claim a prize, lottery, credit card, loan, or other valuable offer.
- Someone you don’t know offers you the chance to receive a credit card, loan, prize, lottery, or other valuable item, but asks you for personal data to claim it.
- An unknown caller claiming to be a lawyer or in law enforcement offers to help you get your money back (for a fee).
- The deal is only good “for today” or a short period of time.
- The seller offers “free gifts” in return for a minimum effort or a fee.
- A “repair person” suddenly finds a dangerous defect in your car or home.
- You are given little or no time to read a contract.
- A sale item is suddenly unavailable but a “much better item” is available for slightly more money.
- Someone is trying to scare you into purchasing credit protection plans.
- The solicitation looks like a government document and suggests contest winnings or unclaimed assets are yours for a small fee. (The government doesn’t solicit money from citizens.)
- You are asked for your bank account or credit card number.
Quick Tips for Avoiding Fraud
- Don’t give out personal information. Be suspicious of anyone you don’t know who asks for your Social Security number, credit card and bank account details, date of birth, etc.
- Don’t be intimidated. Be suspicious of calls or e-mails that want you to provide or verify personal information immediately. Tell them you’re not interested and hang up or don’t reply to the e-mail.
- Monitor your accounts. Review bank and credit card statements carefully. Report unauthorized transactions to your financial institution immediately.
- Use a shredder. Tear or shred credit offers you receive in the mail, bank statements, insurance forms and other papers with personal information.
Be on the lookout for these common scams:
- Fake Check Scams- You discover the check is worthless after you’ve deposited it and wired money back to the crook.
- Sweetheart Swindles- Criminals befriend you in online chat rooms or dating sites, then request money as a favor or for accident or travel expenses.
- Auctions- Beware of fraudulent sellers and bogus merchandise.
- Lotteries- Don’t fall for foreign lotteries; they’re illegal to play and may be a scam.
- Advance Fee Loans and Credit- It’s illegal for telemarketers to charge a fee in advance for help getting a loan.
RELATED SCAM-FRAUD-ALERTS: ScamFraudAlert.org – About Us - most of us with an average IQ will appreciate the stupidity that is Archie Richardson. Check out his ABOUT US on his joke of a website, scamfraudalert.com ( BELOW ).
ScamFraudAlert is all about plagerizing, threats, etc.. for the simple fact that the owner, Archie Richardson has NO JOB and sits at home in his low income housing at 115 N Chevy Chase Drive – Apartment B – Glendale, CA 91206. DO NOT visit this predators site, and feel free to publish all the info you have on him here at WikiWarnings or even Warning-Notice.com, RipoffReport.com… We are striving to shut down another one of his fraudulent websites.
Warning-Notice – ScamFraudAlert.org aka Potential Predators. Yes, this website and its owner is a known internet predator. Just Google scamfraudalert.org or its owner Archibald Garga-Richardson who resides in California, has a criminal history and has civil penalties attached to his person and his conduct online. A result of this was a court order to shut down a website that he owned and was conducting illegal actions on.
So, take anything this joke says and throw it out the window. He has NO credibility and is in NO position to operate an investigative reporting site.
For those who are willing, please contact us and lets get his site taken down again.
Archibald Garga-Richardson Internet Reputation
It is no secret the Archibald Garga Richardson has made a fool of himself online. This person creates poorly designed websites, plagiarizes them, and attempts to sell you his services. Warning-Notice is here to let you know who Archibald Garga Richardson really is.
It is well documented that Archibald Garga Richardson’s website www.scamfraudalert.com was taken down by court order. It is also documented that Archibald Garga Richardson has been sued civilly for said actions and lost the case.
So, if you are looking to do business with Archibald Garga Richardson, you might want to think again. - http://wikiwarnings.com/scamfraudalert-org-about-us/
115 N Chevy Chase Dr
Glendale, CA 91206
1243 Stanley Ave
Glendale, CA 91206
P. O. Box 10294
Glendale California 91209-3294
Phone: (866) 398-1178
Mobile: (818) 415-1184
Here is Archie Richardsons – ABOUT US:
Founded in 2005, scamFRAUDalert is not some fly by night ( LOL – NOPE, JUST GOOGLE HIM OR HIS SO CALLED COMPANY ) consumer advocacy group. Nor are we own, operated or are part of an Online Media Marketing Company.
We are an internet online consumer news media watch group. We report on consumer news, scams, frauds, employment scam and other bad business practices online. scamFRAUDalert WayBack HE FORGOT TO MENTION HIS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND – THE FACT THAT HE WAS SUED AND LOST FOR HAVING FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY ON HIS SITE WWW.SCAMFRAUDALERT.COM – OH… HE LIVES IN LOW INCOME HOUSING… A REAL SUCCESS!!
We believe the internet is a great tool and a global community. Keeping this community safe has been our primary mission and it should be a goal for every member. Why? Because it benefits us all.
We frown on scams, frauds and deceptive practices. ( THE BEST LINE YET!! ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUDS ON THE INTERNET… THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER ) For these practices are an erosion of trust and destructive to commerce and e-commerce. We are advocate for transparency.
We encourage everyone citizen of this community to express his or her opinion” Good or bad” for this is the fabric of a democracy.
The freedom to speak one mind without fear, threats, intimidation or coercion is every citizen’s constitutional rights. ( LOL.. THIS GUY IS A JOKE! HE CONTACTED WIKIWARNINGS ABOUT A COMPLAINT SOMEONE MADE, AND MADE ALL KINDS OF THREATS, INTIMIDATIONS ETC… NOW, LETS GIVE THIS JOKE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.. )
File a complaint or just say what is bothering you.
Fraudulent Sites To Avoid:
Read more:Want to learn more about this person or business? Maybe you want to check your online reputation? You can now do it for free with Warning-Notice.com. Simply type what you are looking for below, and our software will search every database online. : TYPE SEARCH BELOW:
This report is a permanent record located at Warning-Notice.com. Warning-Notice has exclusive license to this report. As such, it may NOT be copied without the written permission of Warning-Notice.
236 total views, 1 today